Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day three - funk, clothes, more guests, and chicken curry

Hello, my name is mikko. I have been playing guitar for several years now. I'm getting good, I can almost play the solo from Metallica's hit song "one". Since I started when I was 12 I fantasized about becoming a rock star. Now I've accomplished it. I'm at Spinefarm summer camp, and the Spinefarm label manager is making me food, just before he's going to meet Alice Cooper. When I was 12 I didn't understand why Alice had a girl's name, I thought it was silly. Now I understand it. Now I understand everything. I think I'll have a beer now. Because the label manager is offering me one. Yes, the guy that's going to meet Alice Cooper soon and discuss business with him. Yes he also cooks for me and gives me beer. Yes I also have my shades on inside while I'm writing this. I'm a rock star now.

Mikko / Kiuas

No comments:

Post a Comment